Gummy smile have some negative effect on your person? You avoid smiling every time? It’s affecting the beauty of your facial expression and yourself confidence?
Get ready for the most beautiful smile of your life!
What do gummy smile look like?
What causes a gummy smile?
- an excessive display of gum tissue in your upper jaw
- the muscle that controls the movement of your upper lip could be hyperactive
- Teeth appear short because they erupted badly and remain partially covered by gum tissue
- Gums that are long or enlarged
Can a gummy smile really be fixed?
Your dream will come true!
Gummy smile treatment option:
- Immediate result
- No sutures
- Gum tissues heal within a few days
Waterlase Dentistry uses laser energy and a gentle spray of water to perform a wide range of dental procedures – without the heat, vibration and pressure associated with the dental drill. With many procedures, it’s possible to use less anesthetic, and often no anesthetic at all.
Waterlase MD Technology
The gummy smile surgery is performed using the waterlase MD
- Immediate result, less time in dental chair
- No bleeding at the site
- Return to daily routine faster after treatment
- Less risk of infection
Smile infinity affiliated dental clinics pledge to provide premium care dentistry aiming to make our patient’s comfort a priority. We offer a wide range of dental services along with highly skilled dental surgeons.
Our services include:
- Routine dental health checks
- Dental Hygiene
- Dental implants
- Hollywood smile
- Teeth whitening
- Gum Bleaching
- Tooth decay
- Root canal treatment
- Oral surgery
- Healthy gum maintenance
- Orthodontic treatment
- Clear aligners
- Invisible braces
- Oral Cancer screening
- Laser dentistry
Only together we can make a difference! The truth awaits to be known.
Jeddah: +966 56 110 9111
Michigan : +1 313 582 1919
Senegal: + 221 77 700 77
Smile Infinity®, creating smiles all over the world