You want to transform your smile and balance your tooth/gum ratio?
A smile that shows too much of the gums or teeth that are too small can both be improved with crown lengthening.
What Is Crown Lengthening?
Crown lengthening is generally performed in order to improve the health of the gum tissue or to prepare the mouth for restorative or cosmetic procedures. In addition, crown lengthening procedures can also be used to correct a gummy smile, where teeth are covered with excess gum tissue. Crown lengthening exposes more of the natural tooth by reshaping or recontouring bone and gum tissue. This treatment can be performed on a single tooth, many teeth or the entire gum line, to expose a pleasant, aesthetically pleasing smile.
What It’s Used For
- Restoration of damaged teeth: Periodontal disease can cause severe damage to the teeth, as can trauma and decay. Where teeth have been broken beneath the gum line, crown lengthening can be used to prepare the area for a new restoration to correct the damaged teeth.
- Cosmetic uses: Extra gum tissue can make teeth look unnaturally short, and also increase susceptibility to periodontal infections. Removing excess gum tissue can restore a balanced, healthy look and thus improve the aesthetic appearance of the smile.
- Dental crowns: Crown lengthening serves to provide more space between the supporting jawbone and dental crown. This prevents the new crown from damaging gum tissues and bone once it is in place.
We, at smile infinity, have the ability to create amazing smiles with the advanced waterlase© technology by improving the teeth length
The laser could reliably perform anesthesia- and blood-free procedures, patients can experience a virtually pain-free.
We can lengthen teeth virtually traumatically without sutures, with amazingly quick healing, and without any discomfort. This can all be accomplished with a hard tissue laser.
Laser crown lengthening vs. conventional
Heat, vibration, and pressure are the primary causes of pain associated with the use of the traditional dental drill.
Since cutting both hard and soft tissues (teeth and gums) with the WaterLase© does not generate heat, vibration or pressure, many dental procedures can be performed nearly pain-free with fewer shots, less need for anesthesia and no drilling. Additionally, using the WaterLase for gum procedures reduces bleeding, post-operative pain, swelling and the need for pain medication in many cases.
In conclusion, the advantages of Crown Lengthening:
- Ease of procedure
- Faster healing
- Less Bleeding & Swelling
- Virtually Painless
- Less time in the dental chair
- Immediate results
Your comfort is our first concern!
Our services include:
- Routine dental health checks
- Dental Hygiene
- Dental implants
- Hollywood smile
- Teeth whitening
- Gum Bleaching
- Tooth decay
- Root canal treatment
- Oral surgery
- Healthy gum maintenance
- Orthodontic treatment
- Clear aligners
- Invisible Braces
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Laser Dentistry
Our Dental Centers:
Michigan : +1 313 582 1919
Senegal: + 221 77 700 77
Erbil: + 9647502961111
Smile Infinity®, creating smiles all over the world